The Global Microgrid Market Research Report published by Emergen Research is furnished with the latest information about product specifications and portfolio, technological advancement, product type, and manufacturing. Major factors such as revenue, costs, and gross margin are taken into consideration while formulating this report. The report provides extensive data concerning the key market players along with their SWOT analysis, financial standing, technological and product development, and recent strategic business expansion plans.
Market Size – USD 28.80 billion in 2019, Market Growth - CAGR of 10.5%, Market Trends – Increasing investments in the research development of microgrid infrastructure
The commercial and the industrial sector are increasingly adopting microgrid technology in order to reduce the emission levels and avail a reliable and uninterrupted supply of electricity in remote areas. The declining cost of renewable energy sources is also a contributing factor to the increasing demand of the microgrid facility. The microgrid is also used in the defense services and research labs to have a secure network from independent external power stations and reduce the risks of cyber-attacks.
Get Free Sample Report Copy and All Related Graphs Charts (as well as COVID19 Impact Analysis) @https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/229
Top Companies Include are :
Key participants include Siemens, Honeywell, General Electric (GE), ABB, Schneider Electric, Eaton, Exelon Corporation, Spirae, Inc., S C Electric Company, and Homer Energy, among others.
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- In September 2019, Honeywell and NRStor CI Launch the largest Behind-the-Meter Battery Energy storage Program in the world.
- Combined heat power (CHP) held the largest market share of 34.0% in the year 2019 due to the increasing adoption of sustainable sources of power generation, including hydro, solar, and wind energy.
- The grid-connected segment is forecasted to grow with the fastest CAGR of 10.6% over the forecast period. Reliable power supply, improved resiliency efficiency, low cost of energy storage, and reduction in the emission level are some of the driving factors of the segment.
- The education segment accounted for the largest market share of the microgrid market in 2019 due to the government's increased funding towards the enhancement of the education infrastructure in the developing economies.
- North America accounted for the largest market share of the microgrid market in 2019 due to the favorable government policies, including tax rebates and other promotional schemes on adopting microgrid infrastructure
The latest study provides an insightful analysis of the broad competitive landscape of the global Microgrid Market , emphasizing the key market rivals and their company profiles. A wide array of strategic initiatives, such as new business deals, mergers acquisitions, collaborations, joint ventures, technological upgradation, and recent product launches, undertaken by these companies has been discussed in the report. The report analyzes various elements of the market’s competitive scenario, such as the regulatory standards and policies implemented across the industry over recent years.
Get Access to Full summary of this report @https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/microgrid-market
Questions addressed in the report:
- What is the estimated market growth rate throughout the forecast period?
- Which end-use industry is expected to witness the highest demand for Microgrid market in the near future?
- What is the regulatory framework governing the application of Microgrid Market in the food industry?
- Which manufacturing processes are utilized for the production of Microgrid Market ?
Make an inquiry and request for customization @https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/229
Explore more Emergen Research Reports @
ADAS and Autonomous Driving Components
threat intelligence market
head-up display market
drone package delivery market
battery monitoring system market
residential energy storage market
green technology and sustainability market
automotive data monetization market
smart water management market
About us :
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights