The Global Automotive Lidar Market Research Report published by Emergen Research is furnished with the latest information about product specifications and portfolio, technological advancement, product type, and manufacturing. Major factors such as revenue, costs, and gross margin are taken into consideration while formulating this report. The report provides extensive data concerning the key market players along with their SWOT analysis, financial standing, technological and product development, and recent strategic business expansion plans.
The advancement in automotive technology and the increase in automotive safety regulations are driving the demand for the market.
The benefit of the LiDAR may drive its demand, but the high cost and low durability of the currently existing technology will affect its demand among the automotive industry. Several companies have avoided using this technology owing to its less durability and limited range. However, manufacturers are seeing it as an upcoming technology in the industry and are engaging in updating the current technology. Velodyne Company, in 2017, established a LiDAR factory in California to ramp up its LiDAR product portfolio.
To know more about the report @https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/automotive-lidar-market
Key Highlights From The Report
- The high demand for solid-state LiDAR is due to its cost-effective nature. Built on a silicon chip, a solid-state LiDAR is smaller and more irrepressible to vibrations. It can also adjust its directional focus, which is desirable for autonomous vehicle designers.
- The autonomous vehicle is witnessing an increased demand as it helps reduce traffic congestion resulting in the efficient delivery of goods and services. It also facilitates better fuel efficiency and reduces carbon monoxide emission.
- Most of the manufacturers are testing their autonomous vehicle technologies on battery electric vehicles. A positive customer perception, advancement in technology, and intervention from the government are focusing the attention on Battery Electric Vehicles.
- These LiDAR technologies are generally used on bumper and grills location. A need for a better field view without any effect on the appearance of the vehicles is leading the demand for this segment.
- North America dominated the market for automotive LiDAR with a 53.9% share in 2019. The mandatory regulations by the government for the installation of safety technologies and the high rate of adoption of advanced technologies will drive the demand of the market.
- Key participants include Delphi Automotive PLC, ZF Friedrichshafen AG, Velodyne LiDAR, Inc., First Sensor AG, Continental AG, Infineon Technologies AG, Texas Instruments Incorporated, Quanergy System Inc., Leddartech Inc., and Innoviz Technologies Ltd., among others
Get Free Sample PDF Brochure @https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/139
Emergen Research has segmented into the global Automotive LiDAR Market on the basis of image type, technology, vehicle type, application, location, and region:
- Image Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- 2D Image Type
- 3D-Image Type
- Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Solid-State LiDAR
- Mechanical/Scanning LiDAR
- Vehicle Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Battery Electric
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Autonomous Vehicle
- Semi-autonomous vehicle
- Location Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Bumper Grill
- Headlight Taillight
- Roofs Upper Pillars
- Others (Windscreen, Rear View Mirrors)
Regional Outlook: (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
North America (U.S.) (Canada) (Mexico)
Europe (Germany) (UK) (France) (BENELUX) (Rest of Europe)
Asia Pacific (China) (Japan) (South Korea) (Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Brazil) (Rest of LATAM)
Click here to Get customization:https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/139
Take a Look at our other Reports:
commercial space payload market
development and operations market
flying car market
automotive fuel injection systems market
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights